Beware should be a psychic! A few weeks ago we were all wtf about Lefties bad attitude and BW said You wait - when the sun comes out, writers will start painting again. I wish I'd put a fitty on that one!
A few days ago I'd cleaned out the pantry but luckily I don't buy into poverty consciousness and knew we wouldn't go hungry. My names not Marie Antoinette but I can say Let Them Eat Cake cos there's so many treats down Lefties it's like a banquet hall.
My advice is to get down there over the next few days to cop a looksee before they get capped...
BTW - Lefties isn't the only place VENTS and IKON hit this weekend. If you're around town, go see their burners in the carpark opposite Dick Smiths on Vivian - I'll be putting those up on The Street in a few days...
As one Graf Hound said - Ikon's changing our landscape...
No comments:
Post a Comment