Aug 13, 2008

Agent 66

Late Saturday avo, Beware and I had done the scope down the alley to get Ikon and Vents pieces and anything else we'd missed, then BW went to work and I went to Maxwell Smart.
When I came out of the movie, I had three text messages. Two of them were from a random number I didn't know.

Cops hassling writers at t mo at left bank...
I asked which writers and did anyone get arrested?
I don't know who they had but was a big grp both police and writers...2 guys painting earlier got away...

Now, I don't give my number out to anyone for obvious reasons, so it felt weird coming out of Maxwell Smart all Agent 99'd up then getting those mystery texts. Lets just say that there was a mission to be had and me and my Nokia were locked and loaded.

So - even though the time on the texts were 30 minutes earlier and all the action would have been over, after reporting in to BW at his work, I slid back down the alley to stake out what had gone up since we were there a few hours earlier.



Mission accomplished ;-)

BTW - I also worked out who the mystery texter was too!
So - hyped up on Agentroids and the nights adventures, the games of pool I went on to play sounded something like this...
tssss! ;-)


Totally random side note - Now that Ikon, Vents, TU/NL, DRYPNZ and Yelz's pieces have gone up, not only does Lefites look less alley and more gallery - they make the toys throwies look even more like kiddy doodles.

1 comment:

Perp said...

It was Radd that got arrested, Rage and Geez got away.