Aug 6, 2008

Multi Media Installation - Lefties Style ;-)

After the shock and disgust of seeing Have Fun Cleaning Bitch tagged on the knitting shop window, it was probably just as well my internet connection went belly up and I couldn't post for a few days.

That was yesterday and today I'm over it, and marveling at this image taken last night as the sun was setting, I can only laugh at the thoughts I had of not doing this anymore.

What's not to love about this unpredictable derelict tract of pipes and concrete...

5 comments:

Wgtn Wall Street said...

This picture is probably the best picture I have seen of lefties so far.....

And nice to see the LB River make an appearance too. ;-) Cos god only knows that sometimes you need your water wings on when your down there on a photo mission!

oO WWS Oo

JeROmE CopE!uS said...

such an epic flick!

Anonymous said...

You should see Sin's images of Lefties - he's got some doozies

Bolts said...

Assumptions are the mother of all Fuckups , plesae do not go blaming people for things you assume they have done .. ie the have fun cleaning remark

Anonymous said...

I'm always up for being corrected - so - correct me if you know something I don't and I'll change the post immediately...