It was a no brainer to guess this was compiled by SIN.
I asked him who had an obsession with him but he said he and Beware found these letters on the ground near Left Bank.
Not long after he left this lying against the wall in a patch of sun in Lefties it disappeared. Was the writer of the letters mortified to see her beating heart flacidly pinned to a piece of cardboard for all the wwworld to see?
I've left the images at full res so if you click on them, you should be able to read them.
Cred to SIN for the effort and for blankedyblanking the blankable parts ;-)
Beware was up the alley this week taking pics when a not-so-young (70ish) lady wandered up to him and asked if he was "photographing it or adding to it?" He cautiously said he was photographing it for a website. She then commented "Oh - it (the pieces) does brighten up a dull alley doesn't it".
Aww...bless ;-)
While he was there, he saw Walkwise doing their note taking gig again.
And we've seen more of the BKK (Blue Klux Klan as Silenc calls them) than both DR and Ikon combined lately - they're really ramping up the heat. Maybe they've got a warehouse full of Pink Vests they're keen to get rid of?
By the way - apparently Frenchies staff have got a bit tired of vouching for writers when the BKK come in (understandably) so now writers have to get a written consent from the owner. I'm not quite sure how that works but I'll try to find out for you.
Here's some good news though...somebody we shall hereafter refer to as God's Gift To (a few selected) Writers , has given permission for their walls to be hit up. That's Bewares gig though so I'll let him fill you in when the deeds done - watch his space...
No comments:
Post a Comment