One Divine Dusk over another. Is there any such thing as too many Dusks?
My eyes hurt sooooo bad.
I was convinced they were going to fall out, on my lap, throbbing and writhing. And I just knew it would have been while throwing back sake at Catch Sushi, making it understandable that the Sushiettes might mistake my bloodveined, tearstained eyeballs for something that could go on the conveyor belt - black plate for effect, uncooked, with or without wasabi - which would've been dead cert to start a frenzy once the other punters discovered there were only two to go round.
I knew you'd be horrified at the drama, not to mention the images (that someone else would've had to take cos I wouldn't have been able to see), so me and my wary eyeballs took a rest.
I'm not sure how much longer I can do this. I work 8 - 10 hours at my computer at work then another 3-5 up the alley and on the street. (Luckily I know you know what I mean!)
I'm going to lay off the Street for a while - that's where I have to do the most work - but I just can't give up the Alley! (Next I'll have a website called Marion Street then you really will wonder! Lol)
Lefties is looking it's finest right now with representation from almost every local writer and artist that has anything stunning to offer. And cred to the toys who've pulled their heads and posca's in enough for pieces to dry, let alone go a few weeks, without being done over.
Call this Fight Club but I'll keep coming back here until I have no choice but to go kicking and screaming...
No comments:
Post a Comment