Aug 1, 2008

Clink...



Lots of hating going on down the alley. Is it like Hyena's who don't have much turf and fight constantly over the small amount they have?
Or is it bad apples and eggs?!

I heard today that DR is going for a Government sponsored holiday. That would explain why he's been going hard and not giving a shit in the process. He's been banned by at least one venue in town for tagging their stairwell (they had fliers with his photo spread around the place) and there was another huge tag on a hallway wall the other day.
It'll be interesting to see if much changes down Lefties with him gone but more interesting is what he'll get up to before he goes. Something tells me he won't put down his cans quietly...

1 comment:

A-Fem said...

Well graffiti in the clink is a whole new game! I am sure DR will not stop! But I will miss his smiling face.