Aug 9, 2008

Mother Hubbards Cupboard

I've been working from home this week (remote accessummgood!!!) and no ops to get down the alley so this is the cleaning out of the Lefties pantry...

You can tell this one's old because you can still see the original colour of the (then) newly buffed wall April 07. There's been so many go overs since then that the masses of layers of paint are closing the alley in - soon you'll have to hold your stomach in and walk sideways ;-)




I mentioned that AK found a spot and just keeps capping himself - this was taken mid July and he's still got that spot ;-)

"There's nowhere to escape from Lefties!" was SIN's response when I asked him what Quick Hide meant.
We already know my Nokia is shit at taking close ups so I'm not even going to apologise for the crappy res - it was on the back of the TV not long before it got munted then taken away

No comments: