I just wanted to do a quick shout out for all the support you guys (and girl) are giving Lefties. Most of the time it feels like I'm posting to a black hole of nothing and no-oneness so every comment, liking or hating, tells me you're there.
About 25 of you are regulars who check in everyday and there's another 20 to 30 Leftie Virgins daily with the weekends being double those numbers (and rising weekly).
I'm happy with that ;-)
And as long as you keep coming back, I'll keep scrounging around the alley to put something on the table each night. I think you know by now that I can only serve you what goes up, burners or bogies, and cred to you because when you find the offerings unpalatable, you're grown up enough not to take it out on me personally.
As you know, sometimes I don't do things very beautifully, I often get things wrong and I can get a bit emo but I'd rather dish it how I see it, albeit naively and idealistically, and cop your bleats than get dead air, so don't hold back.
Thanks again - means tuns
E
That's all.
As you were...
2 comments:
Awwwwh Bless :-P
i was lucky enough to get one of those,thanks =) but yea, you get a visit from me everyday without fail.Thanks for all the time and energy you put into the site,i think only when leftbank alley becomes a grey void will your site follow suit.(lets hope that never happens!!!!)
Post a Comment