Aug 28, 2008

Chocca Lefties...

Deciphering writing's one of those weirdies where you can look and look and pull apart a piece letter by letter and not be able to work out what it says but when someone tells you, you're all Of course!!
And I'm sure that's what I'll say when someone enlightens me on these two...




So much is happening in the hood as per.
DR got chased out of Lefties by the BKK, Erase has joined CFG, Eeks has got a few pasteys up around the place, DRYPNZ is working like a crazy thing on an international graf collaboration show at Mankys in Nov (will let you know more when there's more to know) and Neonate has split for a few months.
And speaking of the BKK, I heard they used a bit of the rough and tumble with a few writers they cornered a few weeks back.
Settttle!

Lately it's been such a pleasure to walk to work and see all the burners around the place. And maybe the tag nazi's are having an effect cos I'd swear on my Mk4 Zodie that there's been way less of it lately.
For now the scene seems to have caught onto the concept of quality over quantity and there's no sorrows to drown over that news...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The purple one is Pivot and the other one is Jedi5, Jedi is a real cool dude.