Have to say it's the first time my pool ass has been whipped by a crew!
I was out with NeoNate and his girl when some CFGers came in. They were up for a game so games we played - 5 of them. Their pool style can only be described as unco but they just kept getting them down and I heard this rumour that's all that counts in pool.
I'm not going to make any wus excuses about my lack of form but the fact that Kwiva was playing with his cast on and still winning - well - lets just say I've suddenly got a case of Convenient Amnesia ;-)
DELT2 rocked in a bit later too.
The Cue Room was totally the Writer Room that night...
It's taken me a good year to work out this is CAST.
I never said my name was Lightening Speed ;-)
And the lightbulb man. Haven't seen him for a while but good to have him back in the hood...
No comments:
Post a Comment