Aug 19, 2008

Burn Factor 57

We're getting some serious retina burning action lately! This is left to right - truth is - I wasn't quite sure where one started and one left off...






I thought this style looked like a writer I got in Mays Lane in Sydney but we heard the guy was from Aux. Could he have done a piece in Syds? Or is it a commonish style. Not sure but McLovin it...(feel free to enlighten us if you've got some dish on it)




Slap me round the chops with a full can but I've often not taken images of Cast's stuff because I haven't been sure if he's finished or not...

BTW - total side alley here - heard today that AK was Shiv - is that true?



Even though Editor and Cast are bro's from South Africa, it doesn't take much more than an alleyway IQ to work out what's being said here ;-)

2 comments:

JeROmE CopE!uS said...

the peace for sonias epic to bad AK had ta add to it wif the WS.
shiv aint AK shiv knows about the game, unlike weinerboy.

Anonymous said...

BERNS from aucklnd.