Happy used to write HAPPY because he so wasn't. Recently one of his best friends' (graf supportive) fathers offered to have him live with them and lets just say his new digs suit him. Could his graf have worked as a philosophical 'fake it till you make it' manifestation of happiness?
What I like about Happy's style is that he doesn't have one yet. Every week he experiments with new ideas.
The first Happy stick I got an image of (over there) could only be described as naive, but within days the eyeball one went up and I was so impressed with the progress I had to nab it for the wall of fame at home.
And dare I risk the Big Boys hate and wrath when I say I think it's bitchin to see Happy experimenting with characters, which not many toys do. Yelz, DRYPNZ, BMD, Cracked Ink and a few others have got it going on but it's keeping it fresh to have a new player dip his toes in the Mutey Character pool.
It's hardly Berlin, China or Pink Floyd but here's some of the aforealludedto wall...
The elections haven't happened yet so, until they pass a law against it, feel free to send us your stix or pasteys to:
Leftbank
P O Box 7363
Wellington 6242
And I'll find some more wall...
PS: The majority of the above were donated and the rest were only removed in accordance with the strict guidelines listed on page 13, Section E of the Graf Pilferers Manual.
No comments:
Post a Comment