Oct 2, 2008

Whose Graf is it Anyway





CFG seem to be collecting some not-too-foul writers. Saw a burner at the skate park today by ASERT and it was nehsty! It had CFG, Kwiva and Shiv on the role call but maybe the dude was just shouting out. Stoking if the boys did have the pulling power to lure ASERT onto their crew though ;-)

Speaking of the ASERT curiosity - I might as well list the rest of the mysteries the GFC (Graf Forensix Crew lol) are working on:

  • Who is LINE? And are they male or female?
  • What does BMD stand for?
  • Is ANON actually DUSK, or one of her crew?
  • What does OMF stand for? Shiv told me but I forget - something Mother Farkas I'm guessing.
Looking forward to someone shining a torch over that lot...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

original mother fuckers OMF