While I was hanging out with my whanau in Narrowtaki this weekend gone, BEWARE texted me to say he was in a black book sesh at Manky's with Star Mugs who's from Aux. He also cleared up a mystery for me...
Last week I was doing my usual rounds of the alley when I saw what looked liked the beginning of a throwie.
Now - you know I'll put up anything I find in the alley - almost to the point of being merciless on the toys but I couldn't even bring myself to take an image of this one, let alone put it up here. Turns out that was a rare good call cos it wasn't a piece at all, it was only the start of Mugs - just before he got busted ;-(
This, and morphy variations of it, has gone up all over the city. No idea who it is but quite like them for a change. Another one to add to the GFC list...
No comments:
Post a Comment