Oct 23, 2008

Keeping An Eye On the Prize...

Erase's old man told me he was taking him and Happy to some graf comp out of town so when I caught up with them down Lefties yesterday, I wasn't surprised to find out they won.
Erase has always had the Can Gods in his back pocket. He inherited a shitload of them when Mephisto Jones split over to Oz and now him and Happy are flush with booty from the comp...




SIN rocked down as I was taking these images and watching the boys finishing off. He looked at the one above and said to Happy - At least it's got eyeballs!
Later on, when I had split from SIN, I saw this fresh one and chuckled to myself...
Man - I'm so stoked I got these images when I did cos CFG went on a mental block buster rampage and capped them all.
You can see them here tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving yo shit Happy.