Oct 6, 2008

CFG | SHIV | ERASE | CREW COMPILATION




Right - I'm on a mish and I need your help...
I want to get the crews straight in my head.
Below is the list that I know of and if you've got any corrections or additions, I'll keep updating it...
BTW: They're not in any particular order and I apologise in advance if I've got anything seriously messed up - do me a favour and correct me ;-)
CFG - Cool Fools GraffingShiv
Kwiva
DR
Asert
Cose
Ape
Over
Rad
FKB - Fat Kap BanditsHate
Pork (Oz)
Rust (Oz)
Cers
Wasp
Spurt
Associate: Neonate
BH - Bad HabitsCovet
Tank
Quest
Revamp
RTR - Ready to Roll (Aux & Wellie)Ikon
Vents
Repo
Stray
TS - Triple S
Juse 1 (Top Shelf Creative)
Jestah
Drex
Kerb 1 (Top Shelf Creative)
SpexOne
Reakt
Truce
Avid
Ceaper
Associate: ESP?


BML - Bombing Mad Lines
Scream (also UPC, TA, CIA)
Tens?
Reface?

PAS - ? (ChCh & Well?)Heist
Morks
Chaos
Stix
Interactive?


OMF - Original Mother Fuckers
?

OTP - On The Piss (or On The Prowl?)Covet
Revamp
Remis
Helper
Phuse
Boom?
BDC - Bombers Delight Crew
Jer
Erase
Pane
Soap
ID




What was I thinking?! LOL!

Then there's the question whether FTP is a crew or just the statement Fck The Police? Someone thought they'd heard it was a world wide thing?
I can see that connection ;-)
What about Editor & Cast? Editor often has WK on his pieces but role calls some RTR...
And what about F is for Fun? I heard he was in FKB but got sidelined because he wasn't repping them enough. True/False?

As you'll see by the comments - getting some good info.
Want to be sure it's shizworthy though so confirms of the ? would be g

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd say FTP is just the statement. OTP generally means "on the piss" not sure if thats the case here but would make sense, and im pretty sure its written by BH as ive seen it by their tags in the exact same style and marker/can. you forgot "OVER" who im pretty sure is with FKB now and used to be with BH?

Fucking good idea though =)

Anonymous said...

um cfg krew is
shiv kwiva dr asert erase cose ape over and otp is covet revamp remis helper bt there just manerz scum

Anonymous said...

ur missin people from t.s. ceaper and esp

Anonymous said...

quest is in BH and neonate isnt in fkb

Anonymous said...

Yeah Anon - I put Neonate as associate cos he doesn't belong to FKB but hangs out with them so much...And someone told me ESP used to be in TS but is now an associate. Will ask one of TS when I see them ;-)

Anonymous said...

PAS crew, heist, morks, chaos, stiks etc etc, RTR, ikon, vents, repo, stray.

Anonymous said...

Radds CFG now.

Anonymous said...

bh is a crew over is a skinny little white boy only associated wth the oldcrew htc. nothing to do with fkb.put up I C crew up there. they up az.just not realy in the alley. nes or neser. ea or ease. atek. lost86 .open. fame or famer. they are mates with erase and novel, ak. blah blah blah. tonz of people tagged over that silenc. erase just spent the time to do a throwie.

Anonymous said...

wot it is. its yor boy revamp aka smdsk. tha six million dolla street kid .streets is were its at otp. on tha piss,on tha prowl,out 2 pinch,off 2 prison.bh.bad habits,behave,bloody hori s. peace

Anonymous said...

Awesome catch up all - but remember to keep me up to date on newbies

Anonymous said...

test is in bdc

Anonymous said...

kdk

pilot
core
epsa
dober
esay
guest
dr

Anonymous said...

fuk kdk homos