Oct 4, 2008

Lefties Playpen





Last night I played a bit of (suck) pool with BEWARE then came home to get the nights posting done. I was just walking up my hill when I got a text from SIN telling me there was some action happening down Lefties and to get down ASAP. I texted BW and he said he was on his way too.
I got changed out of my work clothes then walked quickly to the bus stop but as I was waiting, BW let me know that the polis had been down and broken the event up before it could even start so, disappointed, I headed back home.
I'm just on my way into town now to pick up the images and vids SIN and BW got so I can show and tell you the full haps tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

je stands 4 jer hes a young writer as well as id they both hang with eraser latly jer and erase have been getting up along the tracks

Anonymous said...

rad is a homo. from WB !!