Oct 29, 2008

Lefties Words of Wisdom...

Last week I was talking to a writer who gets up everywhere but Lefties. When I hit him up about it he said he only does illegals. I told him that Lefties wasn't legal and that there's usually at least one bust a week.
So - it was a pleasant surprise to see him up the alley today laxing out and watching one of his potatee's throw up.
I've noticed that no writer worth his can control can watch someone else spraying without getting itchy palms themselves so when I walked back past a little bit later I wasn't surprised to see him with face to wall.
Not long after I split, I got a text to say the Boys in Blue were down there enquiring into everyones general well-being via 376 questions. Fortunately no arrests were made and even more importantly, no cans confiscated.

All this to say that a) Lefties is definitely not legal, and getting less lenient everyday b) The old "I Know The Guy Who Works Next Door" tactic is wearing thin and c) The many tenants who live behind the windows are getting less patient and more confident in their ability to push the same number on their phone three times in a row, in the dark if they need to, if you get what I'm sayin...



No comments: