Oct 28, 2008

Doors open, come on in...

Good to see REVAMP up and about with these throwies and a few sticks...






I heard the other day that ERASE isn't in CFG anymore. It was his choice but the crews still tender about it.

Him and Happy aren't in the hoods good books at the mo either. They've been getting up full on - that's not so bad - it's just that even though they've been told, they haven't quite got the concept of 'don't shit in your own nest!'
In other words, they may as well be painting an image of a front door and tagging ERASE and HAPPY hang out here on it.Apparently they've been relieved of a stash of their cans but the damage is done and I suspect it's only a matter of (not very much) time before they get some visitors who are hot for them in all the wrong ways.

Call me any kind of genius but I'm guessing we'll be seeing some new names going up pritttttty soon...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

not to be rude E, but you wont be seeing any new names, gotta stick to it can't run an hide under a bit of heat, na' mean? - Happy

Nerdske. said...

Yo E

can u please email me them nerd detok and DFECT shit down lefties?

Anonymous said...

Haha! Good onya man!

And Nerd - or anyone else who wants to rob images - just right click and select Save Image As...the images are way to big for me to email you now that I don't minimise the res...

Anonymous said...

talking about that, E did you manage to get a photo of that Massive character i did on cuba street?
I was abit bummed that they buffed it and i never got any snaps.

Anonymous said...

Of course I did! lol
Will go up over the weekend probably ;-)

Anonymous said...

The colourful sticker down the bottom of your unidentified is a CV..
One of COVETs.
Peace out..
CVTz gurl..
X