Sep 30, 2008

Star Mugs

I'm sure there's some myspace/capitalist/highschool/smoko room joke behind this but it's lost on me. I'm guessing that makes me the Starriest Mug of all ;-)

I keep forgetting to tell you that I've changed the way I edit images.
I realised that even though there's over 4 thou pics stored on google from both sites, I've only used 20% of my storage. So - no more skimping on res - now you can click on an image and get the full picture (unless the quality was so shite I had to reduce it just to get the pixels herded together). It takes me forfeckingevah to load them but I figure it's worth it so you get the max magnificence of the quality pieces - and so the toys can get off on full frontals of their frowies ;-)

AND - if you do make the executive decision to enlarge, I expect the minimum of a Sheeeeit! when you remember that every single one of these images were taken on a Nokia celly...

HINT: You have to right click on the image and select 'Open link in new tab' (Firefox - not sure about IE) or you won't get back to the site when you close it.

1 comment:

Wgtn Wall Street said...

Im totally lost on the meaning too... G.F.C need to get onto it!

oO WWS Oo