Sep 23, 2008

Chalk



SIN and I took a quick dive down the alley in the weekend before going our different ways for the day and came across Erase and some of his homeboys hanging out. There had been some city thing where there was shitloads of chalk everywhere for people to draw with and the first thing we noticed was chalk tagging spread from one end of the alley to the other.
SIN and I were mocking it, contemplating the organic and sustainable nature of it as a tag medium, when one of Erase's boys did a homie stance, then, with defiance and attitude rapped out "Chalks gangstah man!!"
SIN and I looked at each other then pissed ourselves laughing ;-)

4 comments:

A-Fem said...

Chalk is still illegal - well the cops will try and do u - had it happen to friends. Even done a friends for dust graffiti!!!! $500 fine!

Anonymous said...

AK that fucking awful toy capping huds dope throwie..

Anonymous said...

SIN and I were mocking it, contemplating the organic and sustainable nature of it as a tag medium, when one of Erase's boys did a homie stance, then, with defiance and attitude rapped out "Chalks gangstah man!!"

Hahaha That was Me!

Anonymous said...

haha good cunt