Sep 25, 2008

N DOGG | BMD

I don't know if I've told you this before but I have a One Block rule - most of the images here are from the alley but I'll put up something if it's within the surrounding block.
All in the name of keeping it freaky and bringing you more bank for your buck.

You're welcome ;-)

There's a small urban forest missing a few trees with the amount of paper getting slapped around the hood right now and we're in pastey heaven.
The above two are from a dude who shall be known as N DOGG until someone tells me different (with a Welcome to the Hood colab from Beware). We've never heard of him before but I can see why he might be attracted to the alley - it does look and smell disturbingly like a (decomposing) dogg run ;-)

I only knew this BMD heaven was here cos of seeing it on his Myspace page. My cellie doesn't like zooming so not the finest example...
BMD has spread hizself from the alley to Newtown.
I've taken so many images of his stuff in the past week that I couldn't fit him up the alley and had to put him on The Street...

No comments: