I'd been looking for a new pair of jeans for a few years so got up early on Sunday and decided to be all open minded and even try on some skinnys. I wandered past Loaded in Manners Mall and remembered a rumour I'd heard that they had the cheapest Ironlaks in town so I popped in for a squiz.
260 queens heads lighter, as I was about to leave, I remembered to ask about the laks.
Goes like this...
Yes, Ironlak got the feedback that their new formula sucked and have been working on it. Now, apparently, the yellows are still a bit prematurey but the rest have mostly sorted their shit out and pretty well do what they're told and good thing is, laks are only $7.50 right now.
Not sure if improved formula or cheap as laks can help Berp on their throw up mission to conquer the world but noticing not one dribble ;-)
1 comment:
Thank christ they've improved the formula!
Post a Comment