...same colours as SEND so guessing there was either a colab or they went halvies on the cans ;-)
Yeah - I know - I could single handedly supply all of Wellingtons creche's with the toys I put up here so why do I do it?
a) because I put up what goes up
b) cos I had a collection of SENDs
c) cos all the toys have to start somewhere
Erase might hate me for this...
Five months ago:

Yesterday:
Say no more...
I say Go Psycho SEND!
6 comments:
Holy shit, thats some Awesome work by Erase, just goes to show everyone has to start somewhere, give them a chance and they can bust out something fucking nice... This is why Welly needs more legals...
IMO legal walls will still get capped but the disrespectful. For example the tribute mural that TS did at Waitangi Skate Park got tagged over within weeks. And that usually doesnt happen to their work.
What we need is someone or something that can provide an outlet for the ones who feel the need to destroy any decent pieces around town. Perhaps someopne needs to buy the taggers blackbooks to practice in before they go out with their school yard markers and embarrass themselves with drunken scribbles.
oO WWS Oo
I Agree with Beware.Respect is Key.Capping someone whos been around for a while is Just asking for it....
and as for drunking scribbles...LOL!.BW knows what i mean.
nice one by erase. thx for the shout out. paint soon.
E can u stand guard till i get to see next time theirs a piece like the last erase, was so sad to see it destroyed ;)
Um I think tagging is not as simple as practice, tagging is a releasse of anger for many, and often the kids doing dont have respect for themselves so hard for them to get respect for others...it comes with time, and if top players help educated then...I have a good friends who talked about naughty walls, ones that were clean, he saved his tags for ones that were already messed up, never someones private vehicle, of course not on someones pieces... but people develop their own right and wrong, what they do and dont do re-tagging...it comes with time...
Post a Comment