Nov 14, 2008

Rabbit SIN

Both me and BEWARE gave SIN grief for putting his skull over Surplus Bargain's bunny ;-)






7 comments:

Wgtn Wall Street said...

Bugger! Walked passed The Rabbit today and it seems that Sin started a bad trend as someone had copied him and tried to put a gig poster over it! GRRR

oO WWS Oo

Anonymous said...

No.There is a trend of people who put posters over peoples pastys and its going on for a while so dont blame me for it.I tried to CAREFULLY take it back to what it was but it just Ruined it further.I try to enhance and add to what is there like the gun speech bubbles on the surplus pasty in Eva st.then Pntr put another head on it.The other Surplus in Garret st,Mr Huia already had a greens sticker and others that looked like badges so im not the only one whos doing it.. Maybe you should talk to some the others before pinning blame on just one Eh?

Wgtn Wall Street said...

Haha I did say quote 'IT SEEMS' meaning that it may not be the truth but a possibility.

...It appears that all is not well in Leftbank-land today. Pissy comments galore LMAO!

oO WWS Oo

Anonymous said...

hahahahah, just another form or median for art?

The new wave? I feel like somethings could be inhanced.. look at Kaws fame.. taking famous high end fashion posters then re-hashing them with his signature sperm with 'x' for eyes..

Just my take..

A-Fem said...

On another note I wondered if the rabbit was Gwilyn the Garret street Park rabbit?

Wgtn Wall Street said...

Awwwwh Gwilyn is so cute A-Fem! I remeber the video you sent of it running around the park :-)

oO WWS Oo

A-Fem said...

Oh if not he, I wud love to give surplus a photo to make one for him! He so cool, was fanscinated watching theses guys hopping from bench to bench...we are longing for sunnier weather and his return.

As for the skull on the rabbit it reps our old rabbit bun bun the evil....she bit everything!