Pimping Wellington's most notorious graffiti alleyway live to air - the good, the bad and the fugly. Stoked to be winner of the street art category of the 2008 wellington civic trust awards
Nov 6, 2008
SEMI INTERNATIONAL AT MANKY CHOPS...
At Manky Chops, the decks are coming down and the Semi International (feat Wanyone (Italy) and Beastman (Australia) to name a few, and masterminded and curated by DRYPNZ with a little help from friends), is going up. Opening ceremony tonight...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
please dont make you own poster design for our show thanks . it gives us a bad name with your grammatical errors.
2 comments:
please dont make you own poster design for our show thanks . it gives us a bad name with your grammatical errors.
thanks
I didn't make this poster - I got it off one of the artists websites who you've got in the show because I couldn't find anything else at the time.
E
Post a Comment