Nov 23, 2008

All Over the Place...

I'm hoping you'll get huge bloaty gloaty satisfaction if you're able to correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm suspecting these three might be piss takes on the Crew theme? I might have seen DCG before but what are the others? Don't make us use our imaginations!...



OK - a quarter pounder of CONFESSION being served up here...NERD and I were hanging out the other day and he mentioned AK. I said I'd been wondering what AK and AKFS meant. If I wasn't marveling Out Loud and At Length at my both of my braincells clearly being absent, I could have quietly crawled under something smelly and dark when he told me it was AKFortySeven, ;-)



ID who I've heard is gathering a more impressive collection of Haters than caps or colours and...

CAST - who gets 37 points from me if he did what I think he did and helped Erase with his latest piece ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whyd AK feel the need to roller paint over that mean as piece by cast was it?
mad disrespect...

Anonymous said...

DGF is dont give a fuck and thats AKs crew