Nov 21, 2008

Drive Thru...

Beware texted me a few days ago to say there was an Asian woman trying to open the gate at the top of the alley to drive her car in. She must be determined cos here she is again a few days later. We joked that it was probably Would You Mind Not Painting My Window?'s Mum ;-) I said to BW that she better not leave it for too long or it would be tagged to shit and called an Installation before morning tea time...

Update: SIN texted me over the weekend to say there were two Harley's parked in the alley, effectively blocking it, with ACDC playing from some orifice.
Can anyone else sense passing lanes?

Speaking of installations - here are a few other images I forgot I had.


5 comments:

Seamonkey Madness said...

There's a white stationwagon down there now (Friday lunchtime). A nice clean slate (jokes!!).

Seamonkey Madness said...

PS: there's a nice B&W skull montage up the Left Bank end.

Wgtn Wall Street said...

Haha!!!!!!! I dont think anything gets missed by E down Lefties and Im sure the skulls done by SIN are already in a new blog post waiting to go..

oO WWS Oo

Anonymous said...

That would be right.

A-Fem said...

Oh in the old days cars down there all the time, I painted with a car beside me, was not the police zone it is now.

Maybe they just lookn to have their ride pimped!