Pimping Wellington's most notorious graffiti alleyway live to air - the good, the bad and the fugly.
Stoked to be winner of the street art category of the 2008 wellington civic trust awards
Nov 20, 2008
Some News and No News...
So here's some encouraging news...
You know how I asked if anyone was into doing the big buff mish down the alley? Well I got the 5+ so started putting the feelers out.
Through someone I know knowing someone etc, I contacted one of the wall owners and to cut a long email and resulting conversation short, the Darling Man agreed to us having our way with his wall for one weekend ;-)
It's a wee step but has definite leverage value for the next few and once we're running, we'll look at dates. How does that sound?
BTW...Went to the Residents assn meeting tonight but just mumble ramble setting up the legal stuff so nothing to report there...
2 comments:
WooHoo! Its on! ;-P
oO WWS Oo
That 'Graffiti Is Art' Stencil was done by Razul btw
Post a Comment