Nov 18, 2008

ERASE just for a change ;-)








Erase and matey potatees have been tagging BDC on their role calls - I'd heard that it could possibly mean Bomb Da City but when I talked to Erase yesterday he said it was Bombers Delight Crew.

A few of us were squirming at the potential repercussions of some of Erases crosses and tags over the big boys pieces lately but turns out that it's not him doing it. Even he's surprised at how much the tags look like his style.

Dirtay!

We were all having a whinge about how messy the alleys got - dirty tricks, no respect, posca penis extensions, an overindulgence of hating, no one wanting to waste their time or paint putting pieces up, the cops making it their regular exercise circuit etc. I suggested we should all get together and do the big buff to clean slate it and they were in.

Who else would be in if I could get some sponsored buff paint and make the necessary arrangements with the locals? Maybe we could lure some Burners from either local or Aux or ChCh or wherevs?

If we could get 5+ Hell Yeahs (leave a comment or e me at leftbanklive@gmail.com), I'll start making some phonecalls ;-)

I know it's not going to sort out any of the above problems but you know what it's like when you have a bit of a clean up - does wonders for the tude...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd be keen to help out.
it has become quite messy and place for people to place they're overwhelming hatred for each other,
so count me in.

Wgtn Wall Street said...

Count me in too ;-)

oO WWS Oo

Anonymous said...

im down

Anonymous said...

lets do this!

Anonymous said...

I Have roller sleeves and some paint ,and be into doing it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah. me and erase might be keen.

Jer-Bdc said...

yeah bdc mmite be keen..
jer
erase
pane
soap
id