Jul 2, 2008

Leftbank tidal wave

A few of these have slapped themselves around the place over the past 24.
I've seen them around before but who are they by? And where are they from? I know I saw them featured on a site lately but do you think I can remember which one?!

Maybe this one's keeping an eye on the mysterious holes that appeared in the ceiling of Lefties above one of the pillars. I was watching them do it the other day. Now there's a pipe hanging down from the bigger one, going nowhere.
With so much talk of camera's being installed, and Beware seeing Walkwise taking pictures on their cellphones and taking down names a month or so back, it's easy to get a bit noidal...


I'll keep you posted...

Update: Paranoia unfounded - just another pipe.
Locals say there's a bit of a leakage problem through the surrounding buildings.
A bit?!
Lets just say WalkWise would be better deployed serving the public of Wellington by placing "SWIM BETWEEN THE TAGS" signs at either end of the alley...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are by someone called PNTR whos friends (or maybe a psydoneum of) Dryps

Anonymous said...

PNTR
Dunedin City Rep
Not Drypnz but a buddy of, 1 of the very few doing shit down here worth mentioning.