Luckily the Left Bank has it's own charm which lures the likes of Flox from the Cut Collective in Aux. This is a relief of the huge sten I was telling you about, that she did ages ago and lasted months before being messed with.
How does a piece like this fit into Graf land? Would this be classed as a piece or mural - an installation even? I'm not quite sure how to categorise it...
4 comments:
The top photo is stunning, those owls eyes.
Um its tricky some in graff would say stencil is street art and may be a mural.
Legals are called productions when paid for. Then there is the term piece aka masterpiece, but as this has no letters other people wud say just a mural.
Good question..I'd say its street art,or in this case alley way art.....maybe not a piece or mural though. I nearly cried when I had seen it had been capped, and it wasnt even a burner that replaced it!!! Not fair but thats the way it is I suppose.
oO WWS Oo
stencil spraycan street art ??? btw that part of lefties is hard to get good clear photos of(under the sticker window hall of fame) ..but wanting Trust me and Flox to come back to wellis to do another piece!
Hi there,
Trying to find a contact.... Could someone email me or call my celly...
The Left Bank Project has been nominated for a Wellington Civic Trust Street Art Award. I hope you can attend the Award Ceremony next Thursday 18th September at 5.30pm. The awards will be held in Te Papa, please find directions from the foyer.
Congratulations and well done on a fantastic work,
Lumenous1
Wellington Civic Trust
mb: 021 022 55 753
em: calumenous@gmail.com
Post a Comment