Pimping Wellington's most notorious graffiti alleyway live to air - the good, the bad and the fugly.
Stoked to be winner of the street art category of the 2008 wellington civic trust awards
Jul 24, 2008
Where the only Vests are at the Knitting shop down the other end
You might think I'm getting a bit vague on it and repeating images but not so. The above Gomans and AK throwies are go overs. Cunning really - they get their spot then just keep going over and over their own goodies. I've seen the AK one done over at least 3 times. I've seen Gomans alien a few times around town this week too.
Had to laugh at the news this week - you might have seen this. Couldn't help but lol at the irony of the Contstables handle - bit unfortunate ;-)
I've heard rumours that he's actually quite a cool cat who recycles the rattlers in a most socially responsible and sustainable way...
2 comments:
Going with the title of todays post i came across some more flickr photos of a few people who are putting knitting around objects around the city and yes even one up leftys as you can see here
Yeah Ive seen the same thing, A few wrapped around trees on cuba street etc. Its almost like they've knitted it directly onto the tree.
Post a Comment