Pimping Wellington's most notorious graffiti alleyway live to air - the good, the bad and the fugly.
Stoked to be winner of the street art category of the 2008 wellington civic trust awards
Jul 26, 2008
Progress Down The Alley...
So I found out that Erase WAS Erect as I suspected. Someone hit him up for biting them. It was such a vague connection that I put it down to Top Toy pecking order slobber where the Bitee probably felt threatened.
I mean - look up there, then look down here...these were done by the same guy exactly two months apart. That's got to be called stellar progress in anybody's toybox.
My favourite story this week was about Shiv from CFG doing fill for Erase on one of the pieces at the top. Apparently DR (also CFG) wasn't ecstatic about it and told Shiv none too eloquently, but Shiv kept doing it anyway.
Now that's what I'm talking about...
I already liked Shiv but he got a big fat 10 pointer in my blackbook for that deed. Tells me two things - he's not too big for his Vans AND he knows talent when he sees it and isn't too staunch and haterful to support it...
1 comment:
Big up Erase!
Post a Comment