Jul 17, 2008

Put it here for TMD!!

I'll let Street Arse tell you the good news...It couldn't come at a better time with Graf acceptance being at an all time low in New Zealand.

Goose bumps aye?!
What a head job for the boys conquering the Everest of the Graf world for the second time no less, with the majority of the vote to come from their own competition even. I imagine the 3,000 hard earned Euros and tankloads of graf booty wouldn't be unpleasant either.
And Deus? What's with Deus?! Man - that guy should have a national holiday named after him!

One thing about having intimate dealings with Lefties is that I see first hand how tough it is just to get up, let alone any cred. And getting out of the alley and doing legit stuff? In art gallery minded New Zealand? How do writers even get out of bed in the morning!

So when I see these home boys tagged the best in the world by their peers - I get it.

No comments: