Jul 11, 2008

Left Skank





Fresh to you - up Wednesday night...
The guys on this role call are pretty tight. They get up in at least one of their various forms at least once a week.

Someone commented a few days ago that the Leftbank was looking bad (Left Skank?) - well, it's only looking as bad as the writers will allow it. And it's not like there's a shortage of writers.
Even though some writers got busted tagging down Lefties in the weekend, it's still an unofficial free-for-all. Technically speaking, The French Art Shop next door leases the bit of the building the walls belong to, to the left, so go in, introduce yourfineself, get their OK and you're pretty well spik with the law if they give you grief. I've heard they like colour (The French Art Shop, not the Law ;-) and I'm guessing a bit of talent (and respect) goes a long way too...

All I can say is Lefties Needs You

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Buy their Belmonts too! Much better than drippy blocked Ironlaks

Anonymous said...

its editor....not ikon

Anonymous said...

sorry they sell plutoniums not belmonts sorry frenchies!