Whenever I text Silenc, I know not to expect a reply anytime soon - he's one busy dude - but when I do get one (and he always replies eventually) it's like text rap. Here's his latest...
Stay smilin! cut'n patterns of style'n piling! layers of fabric, over the sadness, good becomes habits, 24 carrots per rabbit that gets stewed! dude there's nothing to hide cept tats so get nude! n eat the best food! Soulshit! on a roll, like guerilla jeeps, when warhips sink mint! swimming for soldiers!
Out of it aye!
To me, unpredictable translates into adventure so unpredictable people are my favourites.
I really like Silenc - he's one of those freaky dudes who's always on a mission either at full speed or no speed at all. You never know what he's going to say or do and if you don't judge him and just roll with the whatev's, you get rewarded time and time again...
Take care of the soul and stroll on a roll sista - kia kaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment