Pimping Wellington's most notorious graffiti alleyway live to air - the good, the bad and the fugly. Stoked to be winner of the street art category of the 2008 wellington civic trust awards
Dec 5, 2008
In The Fabric...
SIN told me yonks ago, when he first did the above pasties that they were photocopies of toys so, when I was around at his place the other day, helping him sort some shit out - actually, watching him sort some shit out - I spotted them for real. I felt like some groupie getting all high pitched over some muso's guitar or something - I had to get a picture and, yes, if they could've, I would have got their autographs ;-)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
hey E. go to this site and please tell evey1 bout it www.killermops.blogspot.com
1 comment:
hey E. go to this site and please tell evey1 bout it
www.killermops.blogspot.com
Post a Comment