This was nowhere near the alley but I took it to prove I wasn't going bat shit crazy afterall.
What was driving me spare though, like tip-of-the-tongue spare, was that I recognised the throwie style and lettering, but couldn't quite put my finger on whose.
Tonight I got the big I Knew It I Knew It grats when I got a surprise comment left on an ancient post telling me the answer.
Thing is this...the stoolie said it was a name change cos the dude got busted so, because my last promotion didn't come with either the payrise or title of God, I don't think I'd be doing any favours sharing the info.
However - if you troll through enough posts comments, especially the oldest ones, you'll find out for yourself ;-)
1 comment:
yea he goes to my school... dats how i knew.
dunno why he does quew AND view, its a bit weird?
Post a Comment