Dec 18, 2008

H8 | CAST | QUEW | VIEW





Have you ever met someone who seems to be, or should be, their own Reality TV show?

I was dropping our visitor off at the train station after a very productive week and ran into a couple of writers we don't see much down the alley anymore.
One of them went on to tell me about the weekend where he got drunk, tagged what he thought was someone's fence, which was actually someones house, fell asleep right there and woke up with the houses someone standing over him and calling the cops. Then he spent the night in the cells with no pillow or blanket.
I'd say he would've needed a Nana the next day for sure - what do you think?! lol
Everytime I talk to this dude he's been up to shit that someone couldn't write a script for ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well written, had me in stitches..