My only regret is that I didn't get any before shots...
CAST was wandering through after a night out just as I was trying to get the high spots so he got nominated ;-)We finished the buff all shaking with lack of food so ordered a round of legendary fish burgers from Offbeat, who delivered them to us up the alley.
Not being a writer, some things go over my head so when Kurs couldn't stand it anymore, he commented that he's itching to paint. I looked at the blank canvas behind me, turn back to him and say Knock yourself out!
From then it was all on...

BEWARE
About now DJ Balanced has fired up and writers crews start filing in and people walking past either entrance to the alley, noticing activity, come down to watch...









2 comments:
awesome!! fuking well done! would love to see some more pics
Love the action shots.Good day it was too!
Post a Comment