Dec 14, 2008

Mishin' complete...

We did it.
The Buff Mish was a beef-free cruise that flowed from start to finish and of course I've got a stack of images and vids which I'll put up over the next few days.

In the meantime though, it's almost midnight and I'm shattered and going to bed in a sec but I couldn't sleep tonight if I didn't put a six foot four shout out to this dude.
KURS and his support crew get the biggest props from me - without his generous donation of buff paint and rollers and trays, and the amount of effort he put into buffing, I'm not sure the day would have been as much of a success.

I also want to thank our neighbourhood DJ, DJ Balanced, who asked if it would be OK to throw out some sounds.
Would it be OK?!
Fah!
And I knew it was going to be good day as soon as he cranked out the first and very fitting track by Leftfield off the album Leftism ;-)

In my mind these two guys were the stars and I could see someone was going to offer me a bib soon if I didn't stop thanking them.

But there's so much more to tell...

2 comments:

A-Fem said...

Wow after all that dropping a post is legendary! Sleep well Miss E sleep well!

Seamonkey Madness said...

Leftfield = class for the buff mish. 8)

Well done for getting it organised E. Legend!