Pimping Wellington's most notorious graffiti alleyway live to air - the good, the bad and the fugly.
Stoked to be winner of the street art category of the 2008 wellington civic trust awards
Dec 2, 2008
LOADED Lovemark
It took a ten pack of will not to give notice at my current flat and move right on in to Loaded when I first saw this not so unimpressive and not so unsexy set up ;-)
And what do I do about this paint smell addiction? Man - I'm not even a Writer and I can track it at 50 paces - haha - I guess that's why they call us Graf Hounds?
I had this surreal feeling a while ago when I bought a stash of cans at Loaded for a birthday present - I had them in the Loaded Duffel over my shoulder and actually felt like a Writer on a mish.
I'm still really tempted to give it a go cos at school, the substance of my assignments was always skimpy but I would spend hours on the cover page doing block letters and fill and shading and bubbles. If Brent Bloody Proctor (aka Classic Hits jock, Barney)who I thought was one of my friends, didn't munt one of my cover pages when we were in Intermediate, devastating me, I might have gone on to walls eventually ;-)
Is it ever too late?...
No comments:
Post a Comment