Dec 13, 2008

RAD | AK | TEST

With yesterday being a bit chill and the forecast for rain, a few people asked what we'd do if it rained today. Call is denial but I just refused to believe we were going to have this event persisted on and, sure enough, woke up to the most exquisite day. Think I might go out and paint some walls with my friends...
BTW: If you're picking up supplies, Loaded has Ironlaks for 5 buckers ;-)


Truth is not putting up tags and being selective of throwies means I've got a scanty Mother Hubbards file of nothing much to chose from so just call these throwies crumbs and be thankful ;-)
Actually, I thought the way AK used the arrow to create an inverse K on the TEST piece was quite note-to-self worthy.
Stroke of genius or fluke worth thrashing?

Check this out for outhereness...

No comments: