Jun 20, 2008

Shiv/Sin/DR/Sker

Bold move by Shiv capping TrustMe. Granted TM had already been tagged. For such a young dude whose throwies never last long before they're either vehemently capped by one of the crews or equally as vehemently buffed by the council, he's got bollocks and just keeps throwing up.

I came across him and Nuno just after he did his first ever throwie. He was gutted because someone had YFY'd him. Not one to cry over it, he did what all violated throwie virgins are probably tempted to do - he went back over it...


So Sins balloon is still a balloon and he's still alive and happy, DRYPs stick has been lifted and a Gin nose Hitler has been pasted up by none other than...Sin. Sin's pasteys are so unpredictable.
I had collected a few images of animal toy pasteys that looked like they had human faces (inset) then found out Sin had done them. Turns out they were actual stuffed toys that he photocopied. The effect was surreal and mildly disturbing.

I personally think pasteys are Sins strongest media and I said to him the other day that I was surprised he didn't sign them. He admitted he's got a new signature we're going to be seeing soon...


DR capped Nerd above and I'm not sure if the Sker Likes Balls tag is over top or underneath?
Skers haters at least have a modicum of humour...hopefully he's not taking them too seriously - although I guess his haters wouldn't be saying that ;-)

I would bet a can of ironlak that this is Silenc but there's no way that man could slip in and out of town without us knowing about it!

Update: I just got a text from Silenc and he hasn't been here since last time but he could be cruisin down here soon. So whose is the throwie then?!
Update Oct: So - turns out it's SOAKER - Laks duly distributed ;-)

3 comments:

Wgtn Wall Street said...

Blog is looking fkn awesome!

...Sorry Sker but I had to laugh when I saw 'SKER IS A KAKA STAIN' down LB. So NZ!

oO WGTN WALL STREET Oo

Anonymous said...

the Hitler has coffee i split on it when soing the stencil

Anonymous said...

[Photo]I would bet a can of ironlak that this is Silenc but there's no way that man could slip in and out of town without us knowing about it!

Do i get a ironlak if i tell you??
haha
Get at me via Hotmail

Daviie.x@hotmail.com