Jun 16, 2008

Sker/DR/CFG

Unless you're still saving for Laser Eye Surgery, anytime you walk around the Cuba Street area of Wellington, you'll see tags by Sker. I was pleased to finally see his throw up in LB. DR must've literally been breathing down Sker's neck when he did this because it was capped by him in seconds...


DR's crew are CFG. Crazy Fools Graffiting. I have to say that even though they capped Flox's (Cut Collective) exquisite Owl piece (which had a record run of staying clean about three months) at least they used a similar buff colour so Flox's background compliments their throwie.


I hear the Black Power tag the fist (above) and Mongrel Mob tags YFY or Yo Fuck Yo - Is that true? Let us know with a comment below.
Update: Apparently BP do both fist and YFY and MM tag SFH (Seig Fkn Heil)

Hate, from the FKB (Fat Kap Bandits) is one of those really interesting writers (as with most of the other writers in the crew) who does everything from rampant tags and stix right up to full wall pieces.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is kinda random buuut I'm real good friends with Sker [we used to go on tagging rampages then I realised that I suck so I'm hiding till I get better] and he's not coming to the city anymore to tag, bomb or anything and changed his name.

Anonymous said...

no YFY is dah PB's tag!
and the fist belong's to them aswell.
but i wouldn't have a clue about the MM.

Anonymous said...

and DFS , DSF , DCG , sowt of belong's to them to , coz most of the members are in them?

The Wellington Makerspace said...

Yo thanks guys for the CFG tag in my doorway.. Can't wait to spend a couple hours today cleaning up after your 2 mins of let's face it pretty wank art...
I'd rather be prepping to help some poor kids for their next project but instead I get to sort out after your shit :(
Not cool guys.
Come see me and we can set you up taking a class for the kids teaching street art... I love banksy - we even intend to do some street sculpture - but not so someone has to short our shit out (we're a bit more professional than that)...
If you want to do some cool shit - I have another project for your crew...