May 30, 2014

A Hard Lesson Learnt...

In an effort to get rid of all things Google out of my life, I got rid of all my email addresses, You Tube and Picassa accounts.
Yup - Picassa equals the 5,000 plus images on the two graf websites.
I was so devastated when I realised they were all gone that it's taken me this long to even look at this site again.
But - the text is still there (and of course I still have those images backed up to Silicon Valley and back) so I've decided to leave this site live.  I just deleted The Street Said because there was neither text nor images left on it.

I have, however, had to delete all the empty spaces where 7 years of graf history used to be and I've only left posts that either have writing and/or comments on them.

2008 - 2009 What a moment in time aye?!

No comments: